Ping>>>>> Musttanguy

Tim, Ya still have any RAMFM decals?

Dave

Reply to
Dave Sibbett

Actually I do still have quite a few of the RAMFM decals available. I have the following colors available: White Black Silver Red

$1.50 each is what my cost was on these (that includes envelope and postage) Additional decals would be $1 ea.

For those that don't know I had a run of die cut RAMFM decals made a while back and was offering them at cost for RAMFM members. If anyone else is interested I still have quite a few left.

Bear in mind, My rear window is tinted DARK and these are outline of letters and not a solid decal (die cut).

TIM -aka- MUSTTANGUY "at" AOL "dot" COM

Musttanguy

Next question, how do we complete the transaction?

Dave

Reply to
Dave Sibbett

Reply to
Erik D.

Erik D,that webshots link is forbidden for some reason,it dont work !!

Mustanguy I would like one of these decals also,so how to pay ? Do you take Paypal ?

Andrew

Dave Sibbett wrote:

Reply to
me

For ordering the RAMFM decals: I can accept check, money order, cash, or PayPal. For payment by mail please contact me. PayPal payments can be made to my E-mail address below in signature, (just use appropriate @ and .)

Please include color desired in note section.

TIM -aka- MUSTTANGUY "at" AOL "dot" COM

Musttanguy

And you didn't throw one in any of the boxes you sent me :(

** sulks, and walks away slowly ***

Reply to
Chief_Wiggum