Please Someone... Give Me A Gun!

Picture this:

-- A white Fox-body GT Mustang.

-- WITH, chrome fender lips

-- AND, pickup truck trailor mirrors mounted on the doors

-- AND, HUGE, 3-foot long, chrome air horns mounted on top

-- And, HUGE, chrome, 5-foot tall, semi truck exhaust stacks that are plunged through the body just in front of the rear tires and point straight up.

If you have the stomach, check it out on the very last page of Car & Driver's August issue.

Patrick '93 Cobra

Reply to
NoOption5L

Did it beat you in the 1760 dash?

Reply to
ZombyWoof

Way old pics. I have several of it on my computer going down a highway and a street by a beach. This one in the mag is actually in a parking lot. At first everyone thought it was a Photoshop job, but I don't think it is.

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper