pssssst ironrod

The problem, Kate, is the example you set. By living as you do, by your

>quitting smoking and by aspiring to be more than you are, you remind him of >his failures, whatever they may be. He can't imagine himself as your equal, >so he seeks to validate himself by drawing you and others down to his level >rather than to lift himself up to yours. By reading between the lines of >his posts you can gain an insight to some of his problems he has failed to >master and see the hate he has towards others who have succeeded where he >has failed.

pssssssst ironrod

i never did smoke

h u r c a s t

Reply to
2canchew

Well, not tobacco anyhow.

Reply to
ironrod

ROFLMAO - what a knuckle-dragging turd-for-brains!

You ignoramus, smoking was only one small part of what he was talking about. God, you are a waste of oxygen!

Kate has more character and class in her little finger than you do in your whole family, you simian mouth-breather.

You are too stupid to even understand when you've been insulted, then you are too stupid to respond. You are a real life Charlie Gordon with his toilets.

If it weren't overshadowed by revulsion, I would feel a lot of pity for you.

FB

Reply to
Foo Bar

| > i never did smoke | | ROFLMAO - what a knuckle-dragging turd-for-brains! | | You ignoramus, smoking was only one small part of what he was talking | about. God, you are a waste of oxygen! | | Kate has more character and class in her little finger than you do in your | whole family, you simian mouth-breather.

Awwww... thanks Foobie!

Reply to
SVTKate

Heh - my pleasure, ma'am. :-)