question about catbacks on '04 mach 1

my eventual plan is to have bassani x-pipes and catbacks. i can only afford to do the catbacks right now (getting global west sfc welded in next month). i was underneath the car yesterday, and there looks like there will be an O2 sensor to deal with. my friend who has an '03 GT swears he didn't have to deal with an O2 sensor when he put in his borla catbacks.

anyway, since it looks like i _do_ have one, how is this dealt with? will the same one need to be `moved' to the new catbacks? do i need to get a new one? finally, and perhaps most importantly, does the presence of the O2 sensor require that i need professional installation? or can i still likely do it myself?

also... it looks like i might need a sawzall to actually cut out the old catbacks. is there a way to finesse them out intact? will the factory mach 1 catbacks fit on a GT? i'm thinking i could sell it to a GT owner if it is any sort of an upgrade...

Reply to
bitbucket