Re: Mercedes-Benz CLK 63 AMG Black Series

The new CLK 63 AMG Black Series is based on the Official F1 Safety

> Car, the high-performance AMG vehicle that has been providing Formula > One safety since 2006. The coupe, optimized for the racing circuit, is > powered by an AMG 6.3-liter V8 with its performance boosted to 500 bhp > and 470 lb-ft of torque...

Dude. You're embarrassing yourself.

How many gmail accounts are you going to set up, just to keep begging for visits to your damn blog?

dwight

Reply to
dwight

At least three, spamming for three different blogs. So far...

Reply to
WindsorFox

IIRC that's the broadcast address - reemove at your peril.

Reply to
R. Mark Clayton

Always in the car groups....

Reply to
WindsorFox

No I didn't write any of the stuff with three carets.

But I did write this.

Let's try again shall we.

IIRC 127.0.0.1 is designated as the broadcast address (used for synchronisation) in Ethernet networks. If you block it or do anything else silly you could end up isolating your PC from your network or worse messing up your network.

So readers of this news group should NOT attempt to try and remove / block this IP address.

Reply to
R. Mark Clayton

Priceless

WF's sig-quotes are reeling 'em in lately, eh? ;)

-- John C. '03 Cobra Convt. (Whose quest for a GT500 at MSRP, that _isn't_ "wishy-washy orange" continues)

Reply to
John C.

Try as you might, you still don't get it. No one is being told or asked to block anything. Why are you replying to a signature file?

Reply to
WindsorFox

I guess they are. I knew that outside of the anti-spam group the "joke" would be considered inside, but I never expected people to suddenly start replying to the sig file quote ROFL!

Reply to
WindsorFox