Re: SEMA 2007 Auto Show Pictures (Biased to Mustangs)

Paul Michaels wrote in news:4cae36c9-f21a- snipped-for-privacy@d21g2000prf.googlegroups.com:

I went to the 2007 SEMA show back in November with two friends who are > both Mustang enthusiasts. So my pictures are a bit biased but I still > captured most of the other cars as well. > > It was an awesome show but so massive that we didn't get to do much > else in town besides a bit of black jack. > > Here's the album with about 600 pictures - >
> The show isn't open to the public, but if you work in the media or any > company related to the automotive industry you can usually get > approved. > > Cheers, > Paul Michaels > Ft. Lauderdale, FL

Paul, very cool pix. Didn't look at each of the 600, but great stuff nonetheless.

Question for you: Do you know of any local reputable frame/body shops that specialize in Mustangs? TIA.

Reply to
Joe