Re: Spoiled celeb teen Nick Jonas brags about his 16th birthday classic car ('68 Mustang)

"tar~bal" wrote

> Based on the twin electric fans you can clearly see in the picture, I'm > guessing this is a fake bastardized Mustang that is worth significantly > less than a stock car would be worth. And who is Nick Jonas?

What's with the shitty front spoiler? Looks like they found a piece of plastic that was too big and chopped it to fit and now it's all bowed in the center. You can see the air space between the spoiler and the car. Almost looks like they tried to use a 71-73 spoiler.

And a chopped Boss429 spoiler? Why not stick with something that would've come on the car like a CJ scoop?

...and the little cobra badge in the grille? Come on.

You'd think with the amount of money this kid can throw around he (or whoever biult this thing) would attempt to at least get the parts made for this year of mustang. Some may say it's a Restomod. I would say a restomod would be a little more tasteful. This leaves my mouth tasting like I just licked a brand new 9-volt battery.

Scott W. '69 Sportsroof '68 Ranchero 500

Reply to
Scott W.

It looks like the front valence may be bent, like before they painted it some girl pulled up too far and ran up on a curb. No one noticed until the put the spoiler on and at that point it was like "oh well, f-it."

You're talking about people who most likely don't know and don't care. It looks cool to 16 year olds and that's all that matters.

LOL do you do that often? You should stop, apparently it leaves a bad taste in your mouth...

Reply to
WindsorFo

"WindsorFox" wrote

I haven't done it in years but I do remember being dared to stick a brand new 9V battery on my tongue when I was about 10. WOW! It was what I would imagine having a roll of pennies electroplated to the inside of your mouth would feel/taste like.

Scott W.

Reply to
Scott W.