Remember my Flex?

So... remember the thread about beware grannys driving Ford Flexes? Just thought I would give an update... Over the winter I added an Alky Controls methanol kit. Had the Flex retuned for the methanol. Took the Flex to the track this Saturday and beat up on some more unexpecting Camaros! The Flex actually broke into the 12s! (ok... barely!) I ran a 12.990 and backed it up with a 12.949. I also ran a bunch of 13.0x. Trap speeds were 107 MPH!

Fun little video... The Silver SS in the first run caught me sleeping at the light but I ran a better ET. The Orange Camaro in the bonus footage is actually a V6... and the Black Convertible in the last run is an SS but was his first time at the track.... All in all a great day at the track! LOL! Enjoy!

John S.

That's just.... rude. The side view of the tire smoking Camaro with the sound of the screaming Camaro, as it fades back... LOL

Reply to
WindsorFo

Great video. I am considering a Flex, but am not crazy about the styling of them. If you go to Lapeer track again would you post it here? We don't live all that far and it would be fun to watch.

Reply to
Debbie

Thanks!

I will certainly post something here next time I head out there... HOWEVER, with Soccer starting soon it may be a while! :(

Reply to
John S.

Well, weather permitting I will be at Lapeer this weekend... Going to try for Saturday. If it rains Saturday will try Sunday... Got a revised tune from Livernois and I'm anxious to try it out!!!

Reply to
John S.

Darn!! We are headed out camping this weekend! My husband and I have enjoyed your videos and were looking forward to seeing you run down the track. Good luck this weekend.

Reply to
Debbie

Thanks!

BTW... i picked up a GoPro Hero 2... I am really impressed with the improved picture quality!! Shot a short little test... watch it in

720p!

So watch for some new videos soon! LOL

Enjoy your weekend! I'll keep you posted on upcoming track visits!

Reply to
John S.

Just can't help putting your foot in it can you? Me either, that's why the Titan is gone....

Reply to
WindsorFo

LOL! Yeah, love that darn EcoBoost! Let one of my Mustang buddies drive it last week... He was very impressed! He was really surprised how quickly and smoothly the power comes on! He agreed, there is no lag!

Going to try track this coming Sunday...Right now the weather forecast is looking awfully good!!! Keeping my fingers crossed!

Reply to
John S.

Video from yesterday! Enjoy!!

John S.