repro strut rod support bracket questions

I recently purchased a LH strut rod support bracket (some call it radiator support bracket for some reason.. It mounts at a 45 degree angle to the front and side front frame rails and the strut rod bolts to it), from Laurel Mountain and it doesn't seem to fit.. I THINK it must be for a 65-66.. It is much to short.. The man there (can't remember his name.. Seems like a good guy though) says they only make the repro for those years, and you have to rig it to make it work), but I can't seem to find a way to get it to mount there due to it's length, and even worse, the strut rod bushings (I'm using it on my 67) seem to wide to fit into it.. Do they only make it for those years, and if not, who else would sell them? Thanks in advance

Reply to
JohnnyK

JohnnyK