looking for parts car

near Toronto ontario (preferably in canada), that I can cut a few things off.. Part of the rad support, and the strut rod bracket (frame rail type dealie that is welded at a 45 degree angle to the front frame rails).. All leads are appreciated! Thanks a lot

Reply to
Johnny K

Will a dodge dart do?

Reply to
351CJ

yeah.. I meant to add the years, but my post didn't show up for a few hours.. so I didn't know if it went through.. :) 67-68...

351CJ wrote:

Reply to
Johnny K

My last post seems to be dated months ago, and is stuck up near the top.. I don't know if that was my computer or the server.. anyways... Looking for a 67/68 parts car that I can cut some parts off (radiator support, and strut rod support bracket.. drivers side).. Located near Toronto, Ontario would be preferable so I can go chop it (just need to cut hte pieces, can't take the whole car).. Thanks a lot guys!

Reply to
Johnny K

What car you looking to get parts from I know you 67/68 would you mean mustang, Torino. I live in Ontario. GTA

Reply to
69GT4spdTrac-loc

mustang.. Unless Torinto has the same rad support and strut rod support (I doubt it, but it's worth checking)..

69GT4spdTrac-loc wrote:

Reply to
Johnny K