ricer abusing his car

I'm driving home on some country roads in me new 03 GT. A pickup turns off a side street into my lane shortly followed by a ricer (fart can and all), who screeches off the turn and blowing some carbon out the exhaust from hard acceleration. I'm several hundred feet back. He pulls up and rides tight on the trucks rear. I'm driving 55 and catch up to the group. The truck turns off down another side road. The Honda shoots off up a small hill and over a set of railroad tracks. He launches his car into the air by a couple inches. I hear the thud as the car lands. He continues on and runs up behind someone else. Around a corner, there is a Y intersection. The car he is following goes straight and without a signal or even slowing he whips it on to the other road and immediately runs up to someone else's rear bumper. Sheesh what a moron.

John

Reply to
jriegle

That surprise you? I've seen plenty of abusers. Dun matta... they all have shit cars practically.

-Mike

Reply to
memsetpc

Didn't Darwin have a theory that applies here? ;)

Reply to
Kevin

Are you really that surprised....I see this sort of behavior at least twice on just the short trip to pick up milk/smokes at the local 7/11....and I get it directly at least once every time I take the 'vert out - always some shitbag, Fast/Furious wannabe revving his/her engine wanted to "go". Sometimes I burn em....sometimes I see the cop when they don't, rev my engine like I'm going to launch, and let them get the big fat ticket - laughing my ass off when I pass 'em.

Iggy '01 Dyna Super Glide '96 Mustang GT Convertible Keep your powder dry and don't let your meat-loaf. :o)

Reply to
SRQEagan

It'll end up just like the one my son in law saw riding piggy back on a towtruck. The car was basically totaled. Written in the mud on the side of the car it read " Too fast - Too Stupid" I laughed my ass off when I heard that.

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate