Screaming for a Street Version

I know I've become a broken record on this subject, but check out this link and tell me Ford doesn't need a street version of this car. That drag-strip stance (and rear suspension setup) and starkness. And the CJ cap on the rear end... c'mon on Ford. It's time to celebrate Mustang's drag racing history with a new CJ.

Patrick

Reply to
patrick.mckenzie84

Pretty cool!

Going by the photos, the car seems fully fitted with door panels, passenger seat, and carpet. Can't really tell if there is a headliner or not. Can't see if it has a back seat or rear seat delete kit.

Wouldn't an off road car like that be stripped of all it's extra weight?

Reply to
twk

On a street version I'd love to see the rear seat delete.

IIRC, they weigh close to 3,000 even. If they could make a street version weigh even under 3,400, it would really amp up the responsiveness.

Patrick

Reply to
patrick.mckenzie84