Selling '00 Stang GT

I almost hate to part with it. It has been such a sweet ride for 7 years. But with a Shelby GT 500 on the way to my dealer, I need to say Farewell. Here are the details:

2000 Mustang GT Metallic Silver 5 speed manual 54K miles Traction control ALB Dual air bags Mach 460 sound AM/FM/Cassette/CD New 245-45 ZR-17 Kumho tires all around Garage kept Excellent condition 1 mature owner/driver

I live in Delaware, Reply to John, Thanks

Reply to
John Verdi

GT to a Shelby 500 that's quite a jump. Good luck with the new ride.

Reply to
Jim C