selling it

Group, I haven't driven this for going on 8 months now, so I guess it may be time to sell it.I purchased it in 89 with 15,000 on the clock.1986 XJS. It now has around 45,000.Black/Biscuit. I'm shocked at the kbb value,ah well. Asking maybe 8000.00.Might as well put it on blocks for less.Anyone interested?Adysthemic

Reply to
Adysthemic

Judging by the lack of appreciation of a wider world, that'll be $USD then.....may also help to say where!

Reply to
Phil

Amazing!! Kelley Blue book shows your car at $1,800USD trade-in, $2,750USD Private party and $3,750 Retail!!! NADA on the other hand shows your car at $8,700-$9,700 Retail. Amazing that there is a $5,000 to $6,000 difference between these two on the retail!!

Can you guess which book the tax people use to tax your vehicle??

Webserve

Reply to
webserve

Opps it does sound like an ad.That wasn't exactly my intent. I was just shocked at the low book value and wanted somebody to tell me it was a mistake in the kbb :>P. It is in the US CA though. I always thought it would be worth somewhat more than my beater stationwagon,heh

Reply to
Adysthemic

Think of it as one of the best kept secrets in the automotive world!

Thu, 21 Apr 2005 12:54:12 -0700, "Adysthemic" wrote:

Reply to
Jon A.