Selling my baby to have a baby... 2000 Ford Mustang GT for sale

Mustang GT, 4.6 V8, 5-Spd manual. Mint Condition, Lots of extras. Metallic Silver. Power Windows, Doors, Locks, Seats, Cruise, Chrome Cobra Rims. New BridgeStone Fuzion Z rated Tires.

255/40/17 Fronts, 275/40/17 Rears. New Brakes, Cross Drilled Rotors. Quantum Tint. Custom Stereo/MP3 System. Engine is Perfect Car is Beautiful, Best deal around!!! $14,000

Call: 613-864-6118

Reply to
cybelfugere

You're kidding.. right?

If you're worried about mileage, buy a freaking GEO

: > Call: 613-864-6118 : >

: :

Reply to
SVTKate

Hey Kate back up and try again. I think he's asking about the mileage on the car not what kinda milage it gets. :-P Dave

Reply to
Deputy Dog

What the Deputy said :-)

Reply to
tom
*blush* Ohhhhhhhhh... well now I ahve to go hide my face.

thanks DD... I think LOL

: > If you're worried about mileage, buy a freaking GEO : >

: : Hey Kate back up and try again. I think he's asking about the mileage on the : car not what kinda milage it gets. ::-P : Dave : : :

Reply to
SVTKate
*innocent grin*

Sorry tom With all the recent talk about gas mileage, I thought...

HEY! Wait just a minute there mister!

You shoulda been more specific! Yea, that's what it is... YOUR falut!

(yea, that a girl, turn it back at him...find a way to make it look like his fault,,,, )

j/k ;¬Þ

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

Mea culpa...you're right...after 25 years of marriage with the same gal, I should know better. Hey...the Cobra would make a great anniversary gift...for HER, of course (wink...wink).

Reply to
tom

"tom" wrote : >

: > (yea, that a girl, turn it back at him...find a way to make it look like : > his : > fault,,,, ) : >

: > j/k ;¬Þ : >

: > Kate : : Mea culpa...you're right...after 25 years of marriage with the same gal, I : should know better. Hey...the Cobra would make a great anniversary : gift...for HER, of course (wink...wink). : >

: >

You're right, it would. Make up for all of the years of ____put guilty deed here___ that she has put up with.

But then, the evil side of me says that it COULD be a reward for being such a great guy too!

Reply to
SVTKate

: : Yeah sure =) : : > Been awhile ... has it? : : Yep... : : >

: > Poor ol worn out #5, and you'd have me work him all night too? : > Shame on you. : : How'd he get so worn out to begin with?

Used him too much when he was new I guess *wiggling eyebrows*

Reply to
SVTKate

Mustang GT, 4.6 V8, 5-Spd manual. Mint Condition, Lots of extras. Metallic Silver. Power Windows, Doors, Locks, Seats, Cruise, Chrome Cobra Rims. New BridgeStone Fuzion Z rated Tires.

255/40/17 Fronts, 275/40/17 Rears. New Brakes, Cross Drilled Rotors. Quantum Tint. Custom Stereo/MP3 System. Engine is Perfect Car is Beautiful, Best deal around!!! $14,000 613-864-6118
Reply to
cybelfugere

Ok guys, trying to sell a car here.

Reply to
cybelfugere

That's what you get for foolin around without wearing your wellies!

Just cause you have a little one doesn't mean you have to get rid of your car.

:
Reply to
SVTKate

HAH! But after ALL this, and what STARTED the whole kibitzing, you STILL did not post the mileage!

knothead!

Reply to
SVTKate

wrote in : Ok guys, trying to sell a car here.

Auto manufacturers have been using sexual innuendo to sell cars for ages! What's wrong with a little free advertisement?

Reply to
SVTKate

And I'll ask again...HOW MANY FREAKIN' MILES ARE ON THE ODOMETER?

Thank you.

Reply to
tom

Maybe he doesn't really want to sell it...

Reply to
351CJ

get em tom!

*snikker*

:

Reply to
SVTKate

Pfft...it's Fate...I'm keepin' the nine-six.

Reply to
tom