Slightly OT: Who made 3x2 intake for Windsor motors?

Forgive me if this posts twice. There was a posting error.

I am about to bring a three-deuce intake manifold back out of retirement. I was curious if anybody could tell me a little info about it. It sports three Holley carbs, a one piece fuel rail, single air cleaner and the only clue of a brand is when it has "Buddy Bar" casting on the bottom side. The Holley carbs side backwards (to clear the distributor) and has all the linkage that allows actuates the throttle plates. Anybody tell me the manufacturer?

Before somebody tells me that I'm an idiot and this fits a 390 Ford, please save your time. It certainly fits the 289-302 motor as about 20 years ago I had it in service.

TIA.

Reply to
Kruse

Thanks Bob. I guess I should have done a Google search for Buddy Bar. After I saw your posting, a few hits did come up for that name. When I first purchased it, I was told that it was an option installed by Ford dealers, but I just assumed it was just another aftermarket company like Edelbrock or Weiand. I never realized that it was used on a few hi-perf cars. Thanks again. Maybe I'll have to search for some matching valve covers now. :-)

Reply to
Kruse