Some coincidence???

I found a way to filter hurc ast. When I rescored the window, I noticed several other regular posters (won't mention any names because they may be innocent) were also filtered. Oh, hell, filtering on message ID is going to take out innocent people. No good.

BUT.... when I opened all the filtered posts by several different posters, I noticed they ALL had more in common than just a posting org.

I find it hard to believe this is a coincidence. I offer that hurc ast is a sock puppet as well as a few regular posters who always play nice and seem to be model citizens. A few of them are hurc ast's favorite targets (sock puppet puppet show?)

Reply to
elaich

Darn

Reply to
D.K.R.

I don't. The free version of Forté's Agent is a *very* popular newsreader.

What I /do/ find hard to believe is that hurcie managed to get Agent configured properly all by his lonesome. He must have had help; Such a complex task is well beyond his mental capacity.

Reply to
Garth Almgren

I use Forte News Agent 2.0 (Paid), and the only difference between paid and Free is that some parts of Free Agent are disabled. You find the same thing with such programs as Eudora Pro email. If you filter out all who use Forte Free Agent, you may stop some troll, but you'll also stop the good people who use it as well.

Just ID the trolls, filter them, by whatever means works best for your system, each time they change their ID, and ignore them, as well as ignore any posts which obviously are responses to them.

If you must reply, do so, but, please delete the name of this newsgroup from your reply.

Biggest th>I found a way to filter hurc ast. When I rescored the window, I noticed

Hey! Spikey Likes IT!

1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8" w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16
Reply to
Spike