Let's get rid of hurc ast

Email snipped-for-privacy@telus.net. Include entire abusive posts, including headers. Enough emails and they'll shut him down.

Reply to
elaich

On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 16:11:24 +0000, elaich rearranged some electrons to form:

Or just stop replying to his posts. That will work even better. I already have blocked his sorry ass so I have to read the responses that other people post. So just IGNORE him.

Reply to
David M

Hey! Spikey Likes IT!

1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8" w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16
Reply to
Spike

your a baby killer and pig boy you cant think for yourself lmfao hurc ast

Reply to
2canchew

If my sources are correct - herc ast is done. :)

Reply to
Sarah Czepiel

Interesting - he has been quieted by someone...

Do tell us the trick!

Rob

Reply to
trainfan1

This is cause for celebration!

Reply to
eastwardbound2003

Unfortunately, Hurc is this NG's own private little herpes outbreak. There is no cure.

Telus doesn't give a damn, as long as your check clears you can do whatever you want on their network.

Admittedly, the best thing to do is ignore him, but he's just so much fun to bitch-slap. Every time he opens his mouth, he puts fish in the barrel and gives you a gun.

FB

Reply to
Foo Bar

Hey! Spikey Likes IT!

1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8" w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16
Reply to
Spike

I have no confirmation but last night I sent two emails, one a detailed complaint to his ISP, the second a request to block his access to just about every server on the net. Whether my request(s) were acted upon or his absence is a coincidence I cannot say because I don't know. I've not had so much as an acknowledgement from his ISP and my source is not in the habit of responding after the fact. The problem just disappears. If the latter has been successful 'herc ast' is going to find it very difficult finding access to the net.

Peace and quiet. :)

Reply to
Sarah Czepiel

Poor Sarah, still trying to be a netkkkop are we? Give it up, dear, I suspect that every NSP's abuse desk has blocked you from mailing them with your frivolous complaints. You're a troll and an abuser, there's no reason that any abuse person would do anything but laugh at you. HTH

Reply to
Kenshlock de la Fehrêtte

We'll talk KMan when you can come back through APN using my name and email addy. To your immense chagrin we both know why you can't do that. Maybe you won't be a complete waste of protoplasm if you advise your fellow pest 'herc ast' not to follow your loopy escapades of losing 4 internet accounts before your reptilian brain figured it out...? Why don't you give it a try, Goofball. :)

Reply to
Sarah Czepiel

Sarah -

Did you get my e-mail in the last hour or so?

Thomas

Reply to
Thomas Cameron

Yes it just came thru. I'll email you.

Reply to
Sarah Czepiel

Email sent Thomas. :)

Reply to
Sarah Czepiel

We'll talk whenever I decide we'll talk, Sarah - on my terms not yours. Your inability to understand the simple English word "forgery" displays your lack of education - I've patiently defined it for you many many times, but you just won't sit still long enough to learn a lesson from those who know better than you. It's amusing that you still attempt to claim that you've had me removed from APN - and yet I'm still here. You're dishonest and deluded, Sarah, and some of your buddies from the auto groups would, I'm sure, be fascinated to see some of the obscene filth that you post to other groups. Stick with your home group of alt.bipolar - or have they kicked you out as well for being too weird? HTH

Reply to
Kenshlock de la Fehrêtte

Don't send her your pic, Thomas - the demented old crone will never leave you alone if you do.

Reply to
Kenshlock de la Fehrêtte

Yes you were, KMan. When you come back as defined we'll talk, Goofball. :)

Reply to
Sarah Czepiel

Time to killfile this poster. Don't be shocked when he nym shifts to avoid the killfiles.

Reply to
Sarah Czepiel

But Sarah, dear, you are the one who claims to have had me banned for life from APN. While it's a fact that you've never been able to read headers, even someone as simple as yourself could see the fault in your logic :) Funnily enough I haven't been billed to this very day for my news service through them. Doesn't really fit in with your extravagant claims now, does it. But then Czepiel and Reality never were on nodding terms with each other, were they.

Reply to
Kenshlock de la Fehrêtte