spike is a dreamer

>BTW.. I always got a chuckle about the people driving around looking >like the were obeying the law, with their seatbelts hanging out the >bottom of the door. Pull 'em over and walk up and see them struggling >in panic trying to get the belt on before I get to them. And the >surprised looks when I say, "I just wanted to let you know your >seatbelt is hanging out. Have a nice day." and go back to my car. >

pssssssssst spike you a security guard no a pigboy

ur

a s t

Reply to
ucla90613

Hey! Spikey Likes IT!

1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8" w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16
Reply to
Spike

Just stop responding to him right now!

Reply to
Mark C.

Hey! Spikey Likes IT!

1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8" w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16
Reply to
Spike

in canada you are unskilled labor

lmfao pigboy