PING>>>>> CSI: Las Vegas fans

Conflicting schedules caused me to call my mother to tape the 2 hour season ender. Well, like the first minute has video, then nothing.

Does anyone happen to have a taped version. I am willing to pay for the tape and the S & H.

I am praying as we speak.

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

Defiant

Doesn't Spike network replay new episodes late at night?

Reply to
Mark C.

Hey! Spikey Likes IT!

1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8" w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16
Reply to
Spike

I got the CSI, where they buried the CSI alive....

Reply to
SVTKate

Kate...please tell me you aren't playing with my heart. Can you call me tomorrow morning on the Sprint number I normally call you on? You should have it. I will do damn near anything to have that tape.

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

Of course I am just yankin your chain. Pishaw, I wouldn't record a stupid CSI episode on the BUSIEST night of season cliffhangers.

The miracle is, I didn't record over it.

You can come house sit for two weeks while we go to California for my daughter's wedding.

I DO have it. I cannot say the quality is the best, it was recorded on my oldest machine, but I'll shoot it at ya kid. AND the first 15 seconds are missing. (difference between the TV timer and the satellite time

VCR ... right?

| |

Reply to
SVTKate

And what a beautiful miracle it is too.

No problem at all. Don't worry, I will clean before you come home. Don't go thinking I meant the house either, you had better expect to be out of ammunition.

That works out great since my mother somehow only got the first minute of video, the rest being only sound.

Yeppahz. Damnit, we should be neighbors.

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

It's on it's way Don! Dick took it to the post office today.

Reply to
SVTKate

You so rock...I will give you a call when it comes in.

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

OOO!! I'll keep the car!! 25x30 enlosed, locked airconditioned garage!! :-D

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Come n get 'er!

| > The miracle is, I didn't record over it. | >

| > You can come house sit for two weeks while we go to California for my | > daughter's wedding. | >

| | OOO!! I'll keep the car!! 25x30 enlosed, locked airconditioned | garage!! :-D | | | -- | "Often the only thing that will stop your enemies fighting each other is | noticing you." | -- Quaestor, 15 seconds ago

Reply to
SVTKate

Man.. I just cannot believe that he let that one get by.