Spike TV Commercial

I hope you will all consider my personal sacrifice in having to admit that I sometimes watch "Spike TV". That being said I saw an interesting little commercial today...

The premise was that men avoid health check ups verses what would happen if our cars acted in the same manner. They show a green 1969 Mach 1 being pursued across the driveway by its owner, bouncing the owner off its hood, and then driving away. It was somewhat snappy and highly ironic.

Of course, in the brief close up of the owner being "bounced", it appears as if they used a 1970 model in the near field shot. (Maybe it's just me.)

Zeke

Reply to
Zeke

I watch it too sometimes, just to see if I can figure out how men think... gave up on that theory and decided it is sometimes just entertainment that you don't have to think about.

*wink*

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

'spike tv' has no programing with regards to 'how men think'. It's a bunch of cobbled together reruns and current syndicated shows with a marketing gimmic. Afterall, I think half their programming is star trek reruns of one sort or another.

Reply to
Brent P