Suspension work out

Well I have finally moved to North Carolina and so far so good. My wife and I took a run to Blowing Rock today. We got on the Blue Ridge Parkway around there and drove about a 100 miles north. It was a real pleasure after the last time I was up here with stock suspension, it handled like it was on a rail this time.

Well for those that I asked about emissions up here, thanks. It is only 96 and newer models that are required to be tested for emissions and the rest just a safety inspection, no problems with long tube headers.

Reply to
Joe Cilinceon