'68 coupe parts, Sacramento

I am restoring a 1968 Mustang, 289, auto, coupe and in the process I'm pulling off a lot of good, original parts. Nothing exciting, but good rebuilder and restoration parts.

See

for a complete list and contact info. I can't hold most of these parts very long - everything left will likely go in the dumpster around the end of June. Hurry if you're interested!

(Car and parts are located in Sacramento. This is mostly for local pickup only but willing to deal with out-of-area shipping on some items.)

Reply to
James Gifford

"James Gifford"

If you leave your address I'll just get them for free at then end of June then. I ain't too proud to dumpster dive for good parts. :)

Reply to
66 6F HCS