T-Frog, Your Car Is Almost Ready!

I know how you just can't wait for this to happen.

Patrick

Reply to
NoOption5L

MY car?!?

I told y'all they were working on this crap as a cautionary tale, not as something I look forward to, ya rube.

Personally, I've been opposed to every "advance" in the automotive world since daytime running lights. The day I'm driven to my destination, let it be in a hearse.

dwight

Reply to
dwight

Yea, I think that's what I remember you saying.

But you know they have these cars out right now. I see them occassionally. You can spot them by the front driver's side "passenger" who is completely relaxed and enjoying conversation with friends on the cell phone while the vehicle is piloting itself down the road. Often they're traveling under the speed limit, in the left/ passing lane, and traffic is piled up behind them for a 1/2 mile. Or they'll be the lead car in the turn lane of a busy intersection, driver again enjoying their cell phone, and they'll take about 4-5 seconds after the light/arrow turns green to begin moving.

Can you tell I had a bad commute today? This cell phone use while driving is annoying as hell! The other thing really bugging me is folks driving around at dusk, dawn, and/or in the rain without any lights on. And worse, their car is often gray or black in color. They REALLY stand out on the backdrop of blacktop or concrete. AND THEN in a rearview or side mirror how can you not see them?

I think I need to be a driver's training instructor...

Patrick

Reply to
NoOption5L