www.mpbrakes.com

Master Power Brakes has been the leading manufacturer of top quality brake products for classic muscle cars, street rods and pickups for over 20 years. You'll find an extensive product line of innovative, reliable brake and suspension products carefully engineered to install easily and work perfectly and it all comes with expert tech support.

Reply to
jcarroll

Really, John? THE leader? Can you prove that? I'm curious, because I've never heard of you before. I always wonder how anyone becomes No. 1 in their field without being known...

And are you going to be dropping your reminders here on a daily basis now?

dwight

Reply to
dwight

I've had a Master Power Brake minibooster brake assembly in my 68 fastback for four years now. It's a great system.

----------- Laurie S. Thunder Snake #7

Reply to
Laurie S.

Hmmmm.... Okay, let's say that MPB is a good product. I still question the assertion that they are the "leading manufacturer of top quality brake products."

As for the daily dump in ramfm, I shouldn't be at all surprised. John has obviously read my Thoughts on Marketing to Americans and has taken my advice. He has twice posted to this newsgroup saying, in effect, "Here's my stuff. Buy it."

dwight

Reply to
dwight

Which is how everything, including the car you bought, is sold. So what? Now you're trying to take credit for his advertising? Wow, are you out of touch.

Reply to
CobraJet

Commercial ads in discussion groups are spam/abuse. Always have been, always will be.

Reply to
WindsorFox

I'm sure it's just a coincidence that John posted his first ad within a few days of my link to the article.

Yeah, I'll take the credit.

dwight

Reply to
dwight

WindsorFox wrote in news:GeEDh.28076$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe20.lga:

That's simply an absurd statement.

Reply to
Joe

Only to someone who is either 100 % clueless, or someone who is just disagreeing for the sole purpose of disagreeing. Fact, commercial ads are against the charter here and in 99% of all discussion groups on Usenet. It is neither absurd nor incorrect. I suggest you read the charter.

Reply to
WindsorFox

WindsorFox wrote in news:atIEh.208767$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe13.lga:

I suggest you show us the definition of "commercial ad".

Reply to
Joe

Who is "us" do you have a mouse in your pocket? I see this as nothing more than more troll bait from you and the reason the vast majority of your posts get pasted over in my news reader. I gave you the fact, you figure out the fine points for yourself.

Reply to
WindsorFox

WindsorFox wrote in news:mOXEh.23268 $ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe18.lga:

You might want to try to construct sentences that actually make sense.

So why is this one an exception?

In your dreams, perhaps.

Uh, right-o. We'll get back to you on that.

Reply to
Joe