Thinking about putting in a laser jammer...few questions...

I was wondering if anyone has installed one of these in their Mustang. I have an 03 GT Conv with a grill delete kit. I was either thing about putting it (Bel Laserpro) inside my grill delete on either side, behind the pony or below the front plate inside the bumber next to each foglight.

My questions are: Where is the better spot? Can the transmitters be still effective if they are tucked back a little from the front of the car? And does anyone know if they are illegal in Canada? (BC)

Thanks!!!

Reply to
Poopie D

Tampering with police officers' ability to read accurate speed readings is going to be illegal anywhere if caught I imagine.

-Mike

Reply to
<memset

Google is a wonderful thing try it one day... StuK

Reply to
Stuart&Janet

Don't speed. Simple.

Reply to
HELMUT F RONER

Oh hell... not like you've never went over the speed limit a bit.

-Mike

Reply to
<memset

Reading exactly what people are asking...try it one day :)

I am not looking for info on Radar and Laser detectors but Laser jammers. I already know that radar and laser detectors are legal in my part of the world, I also know that Radar jammers are illegal everywhere and Laser jammers are pretty much legal in every state minus a few...

Reply to
Poopie D

I am not a big speeder however, I live in an area where the cops are giving away $130 tickets for going 5 mph over the speed limit. I have one to prove it. (BTW it was not in a school zone)

I do not think that anyone that drives a car can say that they have never exceeded the posted speed limit by any amount, ever.

If I can do anything to prevent receiving a ticket for something this trivial I will.

Reply to
Poopie D

The further forward the better. I would measure the angle that is blocked off from the side of the sensor to the side of the car/road. You've got to remember that they have to 'light you up' from the front, not the side of the car. I have a lidatek coming in and thinking about installing it near the horse or below in one of the air intakes. Remove NO-SPAM from email address when replying

Reply to
Rein

Before you get your Lidatek you should look at these links:

That site is very reputible

Reply to
Poopie D

Except for Craig Peterson's irrational bias against the Valentine One...

Reply to
Garth Almgren

Rein