TLC's ride show!!!

OMG, anybody watch TLC's 'Rides' show today? (Tues Jan 6) About project Daisy, the 427 based v10. The protostype stuck in an SN95 Mustang is destined to be the powerplant of the new Shelby cobra. to be unveiled at the Detroit autoshow...

I'm glad I switched on!

Reply to
Paul

Just saw it. Pretty neat shit. There is something just not right about the new Cobra though. The headlight treatment makes it look sad not mean. It looks cool from the back as they got the curves right. Too bad it won't ever be a real ( read affordable) car, unless they actually introduce a stamping or two into it. Carroll doing donuts in it was kinda cool though!

Did anyone else think Jason Preistley's narration was a bit droney?

StuK

Reply to
Stuart&Janet

I thought he was drunk! Either that or they were playing with the pitch on the audio track...

Reply to
ih8tspam2

dude, thats the way he speaks now because of his head injury..

Reply to
Punch

I thought it was his feet that got mangled I didn't realize he got his head beat up bad too. I met him at the Toronto Indy when I was pit crewing in '98. Super nice guy, I got his autograph for my step daughter. Bashed the side of his Mustang good on turn one wall during qualifying IIRC......Dude ;^)

StuK

Reply to
Stuart&Janet