The New Cobra

Just finished watching the new TLC show called "Rides" where they featured the new Shelby Cobra. Pretty impressive. I hope Ford makes it a production car to compete with the Viper. Looks like the horsepower wars won't stop anytime soon. :)

Reply to
Michael Johnson, PE

I just saw it too. Man is that great.

makes it

horsepower

Reply to
BF

God bless America and Mr.Shelby

Tom S.

Michael Johns> Just finished watching the new TLC show called "Rides" where they

Reply to
Tom S.

If Ford stays headed this direction and produces these cars close to their concepts, they will win alot of customers. Cobra, Bronco, Gt, Mustang!

Hell Yeah!

Lookout Viper!

Reply to
Larry

Here's a link to a few pictures:

I'm gonna get one of these after my GT has been delivered.

:-|

Bob '03 Cobra coupe

Reply to
Bob

I agree on all counts! All of these look awesome! Patrick '93 Cobra '83 LTD

Reply to
Patrick

I hope the "art deco" interior gets dumped. I hated it in the 350Z and it looks even worse here.

Reply to
Ready Mix