Vert Buyers Guide Wanted

I'm in the market for a 91+ V8 convertible. I've searched the archives here for the last week and I still have a bunch of questions. Is there a web site that specifies the differences from year to year? I'm looking for info like, reliability, differences in engines, transmisions (auto only), chassis stiffness, etc. The wife likes the 94-98 body style, and she's going to be driving it too, so I'm considering those first.

Thanks.

Billy

Reply to
Billy

94-95's still had the 5.0's, 96-98 had 4.6's, horsepower increased slightly in 98. tail lights revised in 96 to vertical lights IIRC.
Reply to
winze

Reply to
cobra boy