Want to be taken seriously

Im 19 and I go to College at the University of Washington State. I was in Jv football last year, when I was 18 years old. My parents have the sorento and Srt-10.I also am married. I do pretty well for myself, owning a couple of companies that I made myself. Im paying for school without my parents help. I dont know why some people have to be so rude and quit criticizing. Im not here to argue.If anyone has a problem with that then deal with it.

-Justin

Reply to
jushil

How do you expect us to take you seriously? You claimed to have purchased several cars within a week & after pulling records of you being a high schooler, you repeatedly claim to be in college.. and you're 19.. so I'm assuming if you ARE telling the truth, you were a senior in high school last year. What the hell is a SENIOR doing playing JV football?? *sniff*

*sniff*... what's that I smell.. bull feces?

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors

Reply to
<memset

Ahem.

There is no such thing as the "University of Washington State".

You have your pick of either University of Washington (UW, or U-Dub), or Washington State University (WSU, or Wazzu).

Judging by your atrocious composition skills, I'm guessing you mean WSU. (Though, I am a bit biased...) ;)

(You're not in either school's directory, FWIW.)

Reply to
Garth Almgren

I graduated early, have you ever heard about that. I do go to the wazzu. I currently drive a new mustang and my wife drives a crossfire. You probably should start trying to doubt instead of cutting down. I dont care if you dont believe me, its what is true.

--Justin

Reply to
jushil

Yea right! The University Of Washington is located in Seattle, Washington and commonly referred to as the "Huskies". While Wazoo is a nickname for Washignton State Universtity and it is located in Pullman, Washington. Your creditabliity has just been dealt another major blow. Fanatsy seems to be your forte so if I were you, I'd set my compass for Anahiem, California, and visit Disneyland so you will feel right at home.

Steve

04 Cobra (personalized license plate IMNDEBT)

Reply to
Steve Porter

I generally approach all strangers with full respect. Little by little, you've worn yours away.

You claim to be a college student, but with every post you put a lie to that. You now claim to run businesses, but you could only "run" them into the ground.

We are, after all, complete strangers to each other. We can only glean small truths about each other from the posts we offer here. You have shown yourself in a way that demands that we NOT take you seriously.

You reap what you sow.

dwight

Reply to
dwight

Washington State University has a campus in Spokane. The kid is posting from Spokane, Washington.

Your

Reply to
Archer

Unless of course he is attending EWU, in Cheney. Home of the Seahawks.

I lived there a couple of years, it's where we lived when the car killer was hatched in fact! Lovely little town only 18 miles east of Spokane.

Kate

| >Steve | >04 Cobra (personalized license plate IMNDEBT) | >

Reply to
SVTKate

Washington State University has several satellite campuses throughout the state. But the actual college campus is located in Pullman. If he is a student or has a parent who is registered or works for the university he would have access to the wsu.edu internet connection. I too live in Spokane and having had a child who graduated from WSU and another who will graduate from the University of Washington in June, I can guarantee you no one around here refers to attending the University of Washington State as originally posted. You either attend the University of Wash. or WSU. Naturally, these two schools have a long history of being rival opponents and many local traditions. As for Justin, it is hard for people to take him seriously based upon past history. Justin, I would love to see your Mustang. Maybe you could bring it by and show it to me. By the way, what is the name of your business or businesses? Here is your chance to verify your legitimacy and save face.

Steve

04 Cobra (personalized license plate IMNDEBT)

"Archer >" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Reply to
Steve Porter

Sounds like Justin needs ALOT of maturing yet to do!

Reply to
Katmandu

You may play that part in chatrooms but this is a whole different neighborhood!

No one here starts with anything but what they post and credibility is built, not asserted.

see my moniker? Why do you think I use it, when it is sometimes used as a derogatory term?

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

Subject line says you want to be taken seriously, but message says you don't care if anyone believes you. Make up your mind!

Reply to
Hank

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 16:14:25 -0800, jushil rearranged some electrons to form:

If you want to be taken seriously, you better quit spouting bullshit in your posts.

Reply to
David M

And stop spamming ads on Usenet. It is not a personal advertising medium.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]