Want to get rid of side scoops on '02 GT

Has anyone here done or heard of anyone else doing a sort of swap/delete of the side scoops of a '00-'03 GT? I was thinking along the lines of putting on the scoops from a V6...to me they look much smoother and less like fiberglass tumors. Also...anyone know the feasiblilty of swapping a hood from my '02 with that of a '03 V6?

-- Bryan

Reply to
BLCorn

It's pretty easy. I put Bullitt scoop covers on my '01 Cobra. It looks much better than faux scoops.

Just pull them off carefully. I suggest you get the new ones first so you can get an idea of where the inserts are located and where you need to pry to not break or mar anything.

Paul

Reply to
GPF