Wanted 69 mustang fastback project car.

I am looking for a solid 69 fastback running or otherwise. Maybe you have a project car your tried of working on or run out of time and money. This does not need to be a Mach 1 just a fastback. My 18 year old and I are looking for a project to work on together. Hope to find one near Kentucky. Color and options not an issue. Wrecked in the front OK. I have a complete dog house.

David snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to
Phongenius