warmans sez this about ford

This thing weighs a gazillion pounds.... it has a big motor..... it has the

>aerodynamics of a brick - broadside.....If you want it, buy it.... if fuel >mileage is a concern, buy a bus pass.

heyyyy thats not nice to say about a ford product jimmy calling a ford a pos

h u r c

Reply to
yahoolaigan

If it's not nice to call a Ford a POS... then why do YOU do it every chance you get?

Hypocrite.

(You probably don't know the meaning of that word, so feel free to ask me what the meaning of it is.)

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to
EADGBE

I realize you are on AOL and "special" so I'll just say, stop. Supernews shouldn't take as long as Telus did, so just ignore the moronics please.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Where did I say it was a pos? I said it's heavy... I said it has a large motor.... I said it is not aerodynamically designed..... I still don't see any reference to pos...

But, you never let facts slow down your little rants, do you?

And I guess we wont comment on your often expressed view of the product, right? Amazing how f*cked up a nameless little troll can be.

Have a good one, hurc.... must piss you off to see people happier than you...

Reply to
Jim Warman

lmfao u go girl i have more servers than ya know ;)

h u r c a s t

Reply to
yahoolaigan

Give me a break.

Your janitor job doesn't pay you enough for you to buy your own computer, so you go to the library and get all the FREE hotmail and yahoo e-mail addresses you can get instead of paying for your internet service like the rest of us do.

U GO, HURC!

Reply to
EADGBE