Weirdest Mustang I ever saw

It's for sale locally. '88 LX. Color scheme:

Above the beltline: burgundy Between beltline and side moulding: burnt orange Below the side molding: gun metal grey

It's very odd looking. Was this from the factory? I don't remember them doing many multitone color schemes at all in that era.

Reply to
elaich

It has an orange ring around the middle and you want to know if it was a factory paint job?? :oP

Reply to
WindsorFo

Definitely not factory.

Reply to
Michael Johnson

Weirdest one I ever saw was a 65 convertible 4X4 tourquoise with white interior, chrome chain steering wheel driven by a good looking blond.

Reply to
Spike