Which tuner to get for a 2006 Mustang GT

I realize I'm going to get across the board answers, but after reading all these web postings I have to admit I'm clueless. I'm still riding stock everything in my '06 GT, but figure everything I'd ever add going forward will require some level of tuning.

any help chosing a direction to take would be greatly appreciated.

Reply to
Ty Dwonon

First thing that comes to mind is... are you ever going to be getting any custom dyno tuning? If so you may want to check with your perfomance shop and see which tuner they use and go that route....

Now please don't flame me when I mention the word "automatic"... but for cars with automatics the SCT X-Cal2 seem to be the best choice. The X-Cal2 offer more control over the automatic than the Diablo Predator... A number of GT folks have switch from the Predator to the X-Cal2 for this reason...

Now if you are just going to order a tuner then I would have to vote for an X-Cal2 from Alternative Auto

I live in Michigan so I've been lucky enough to work with Lidio in person... great guy, great shop, great performance! Do a quick google on "Lidio Alternative" and you'll see Lidio has been on the Mustang scene for a long time!

hth, john

Reply to
John S.