1981 280ZX Battery sensor

My Canadian spec '81 280ZX is equipped with a sensor that was screwed into one of the battery cells to warn when the fluid level dropped too low. (This displayed a warning in the information cluster that also shows burned out tail lights, etc.) Where should that wire be connected, now that I switched to a maintenance-free battery that does not have individual cell caps?

Thanks

Reply to
Fred