security system on a '91 2 plus 2

a couple of days ago, my car wouldn't start. Everything was just fine the day before, then all of a sudden when I turned the key, I got nothing. It wouldn't even engage the starter at all. THe battery is relatively new, it's a dry cell from Rockford Fosgate, and the electronics I have inside came on as usual. When I looked at the instrument panel, the security light was flashing. what can be done to remedy this? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

300 Zx