280 "Zapper Z" info needed

In the very late 70's or very early 80's I purchased a 280Z. I was told that the model was called a "Zapper Z". Now I don't know if that was a offical name or just his description. However my memory isn't what it use to be and I forgot what year the car was. This is what I remember: The car was bright yellow with a black interior and a wide black vinyl stripe running from the protruding form on the hood to the rear past the hatch. It had fuel injection and alum/mag type rims. Does anyone have any pictures of this model car or know where I might acquire them? I am looking to buy one if possible or convert one (must have black interior) Any thoughts?

Reply to
Dick