280ZX Air flow - vents ???

The air is going somewhere else like the defrost etc. Sounds like you have a vacumm leak/problem. Probably a vacumm motor leaking under the dash?

Reply to
Steve T

On my '83 280ZX... the center fascia vents ... when I have it set to A/C .. and turn on the fan...all works as expected...but if I move the slider accross to the "Vent" position ... after about 30 - 40 seconds the air flow just stops ( even though the fan is still choofing along ) !

If I switch back the the AC position air flow resumes......

What do you make of that ?

Cheers,

Brian Canham snipped-for-privacy@bigpond.net.au

Reply to