300ZX Right Headlamp Flickering

Hey all, I got a 300ZX tonight, its an 1988 Turbo 2 seater, the annoying thing is that the right headlamp flickers when I'm going down the road. already tried a different light bulb, so I'm pretty sure its a loose ground, anyone know where its located?

Reply to
Paradox

john smith

I bet it's a flakey HL switch. It has seperate points for each side of the car and is a common failure point. If you're good at fixing small mechanisms, they ussually can be taken apart and the contacts cleaned.

Reply to
Steve T

Reply to
john smith

alright got it fixed, was apparently a dirty connection in the right headlamp socket ground wire, good to go now :D

Reply to
Paradox