350Z Seatbelt change 2005?

I plan to get a 350 soon (just not willing to wait for a Turbo version). I test-drove a 2004 Coupe 6-speed 350Z and found it agreeable, if a little sluggish of-the-line compared to my '93TT.

It annoyed me to reach so awkwardly for the seatbelt -but it wasn't a deal breaker. But when I heard that the 2005 has given this problem some effort, it put my buying on hold: I'd like it to feel easier to strap in than I remember at my test drive.

Does anyone hear anything -seen anything- abt whether Nissan improved the seatbelt arrangement for the driver?

Thanks!

docmaggotATyahooDOTcom

Reply to
Pham

I just bought an 04 and it has a small arm that holds the belt out. Zero problems reaching for it. My friend down the street with an 03 said it was a enw feature and the 03s were a pain to reach. Maybe it was added to the later 04s?

Reply to
Jason

Hmmmm! Thanks fer that.

Reply to