'79 260Z dizzy to Wolf 3D EMC

Hello everyone. I have a '77 260Z that I've installed the EFI system out of a '79

280ZX plus the dizzy from the ZX which has the E12-80 ignition module on the side. Now I have a Wolf 3D version 3 engine management computer and I need to know how to connect the wire from the EMC crank trigger input to the dizzy. I was thinking of cutting one of the wires from the internal dizzy reluctor and joining the crank trigger input on one side and the EMC ignition coil igniter on the other, but not sure which wire.

I have heard that it has been done successfully. Anyone here know the wiring details?

Thanks in advance for any help offered.

Cheers.

Cheers

No Spam Please