Number of AC hoses on a Z-32

My AC unit startered blowing hor air 12 days after adding freon The mechanic said my car has 3 hoses and that one of the thre could have a hole in it.

I though the Z-32 only had 2 hoses o a 93 model and all others ? Only alternative could be a line that run thru the radiator, if any ? This guy wants to refer me to someon who specializes in AC systems, but I don't think he knows what he' talking about. Thanks

Jame

Reply to
Nissan4ME

Unlikely.

Good thinking here, it sounds like he's clueless.

I mean, do you know if it is even out of freon or has another issue? Also if he overcharged it, it may have blown the high pressure valve (on the high side line at the compressor) a common problem I've seen when people who don't know what they are doing work on these cars.

Reply to
Steve T