Cobra

I'm looking for a 98 Cobra in Arkansas area for sale... I'd travel to Missouri, Oklahoma, or Texas ONLY if the car was in really good condition & was a good deal. Preferred color is black. Low mileage is a must. If anybody knows someone who is selling a 98 Cobra, please let me know =). Pics are very helpful. Specifications are also. Thanks, fellas.

-Mike

Reply to
memsetpc

Yea... and I'd like to be a size 5.

Kate

98 Cobra Drop Top (nyaa nyaa nyaa na na!)

Good luck, hope you find one :) but a REALLY good deal and REALLY good condition are NOT going to go hand in hand.

Reply to
SVTKate

Kate,

I know =). I plan on shopping around for a few months. I'd like to find a Cobra around 50k-60k miles and one that hasn't been driven like it's on the track 24/7. It doesn't need to be perfect, but I don't want to buy a POS.

-Mike

Reply to
memsetpc

Kate, I'm actually considering a '98 Cobra as well, soon as I find the right one! :-p I want either yellow, laser red, or black. Blue would be nice, too. I'll be trading my slug in and it's paid for so that'll be at least $5,000 down. :-)

YAHOO!

Cindy '96 laser red auto GTS

Reply to
C. Olofsson

try

Michael Seeley

Michael,

Wow that site rocks =). Thanks. Some of those Cobras are way overpriced though.

would be an example of a car I'd drive 200 miles away for. Gah... that car is so nice.

-Mike

Reply to
memsetpc

Mike - I saw one here in south OKC that is Yellow '98 with 15,000 miles. Don't have the phone number on me, but I can get it if interested. Looks clean. Let me know.

Reply to
Scott VanNest

Awww hell... driving 200 miles for a car ain't nuthin' ! Think of the great drive home you'd have!

Kate

| > > -Mike | > >

| |

Reply to
SVTKate

Get a price if possible =). Is it like a friend of yours selling it or something? Don't go out of your way for anything... it'll be a few months before I can get one. I don't like yellow though.. I'd hafta get it painted black or dark blue. Thanks though! I'm very interested!

-Mike

Reply to
memsetpc

I do not know the owner, but I had a Bright Atl Blue 98 Cobra and i kick myself everytime I see one. I was looking around and just saw this one driving down the road.

I have a nice big new house and a 16 month old child, I need a Cobra like I need another hole in my head.

I'll get a number for you, if I see it again.

Reply to
Scott Van Nest

Sheeesh...200 miles is nothin' to go in search for good used car deals.

Bought my '98 Cobra in Aug. of 2000 and went from S. Cal. to Florida to get my car: R/T airfare, 2 nites hotel, and shipping car back to home and I STILL SAVED OVER $5,000 than the best price I could find for same model year Cobra IN THIS RIDICULOUS PLACE TO LIVE CALLED CALIFORNIA... (5 years to retirement and I'm outta here like s&%t thru a goose).

Do a country-wide search and save yourself possibly some big $$.

nohitter '98 trpl. blk. Cobra 'vert

Reply to
nohitter

I drove about 600 miles to get my Bullitt. Rental car over, Bullitt back. The ride was much nicer coming back, except thru the Houston area. I was as nervous as a cat, thinking someone was gonna cream me. My arse was so puckered, I thought it would crease the leather. Not a pretty thought, I know. But the leather came thru ok. :)

Reply to
RayS

That's a really good idea... the rental car thing. What company did you go through? I was trying to figure out ways on how to get over to the destination. Which company will let you drive it one way & not back? Thanks =).

-Mike

P.S. I bet you have a freaking nice ass car. Bullitt's are awesome.

&car_year=1998&make=FORD&distance=200&max_price=&model=MUST&end_year=1998&ad

vcd_on=n&min_price=&address=72908&search_type=used&advanced=n&start_year=199

Reply to
memsetpc

hey nohitter... CA here too. Same thing, when hubby retires in about a year, we are gonna 'goose it' too!

Kate

| > Kate | >

| |

Reply to
SVTKate

" snipped-for-privacy@perlcoders.com" wrote

I don't like yellow though.. I'd hafta get it painted | black or dark blue. | -Mike |

... and I would SO have to go kick your ass! My god man! if you found a yellow one available, you should bow and kiss the ground it rolled on. If you didn't like it, pass it by, dont ruin it with a color change!

*evil woman smile*

Kate

| > > -Mike | > >

| |

Reply to
SVTKate

Hey Kate,

You and Hubby need to 'goose it' on up here to Washington! I took a drive through downtown Olympia on a Friday and just had to shake my head. Just about every other block was taken up by separate makes of cars. Didn't see where the Stang'ers hang out. Will have to try and see if they do without getting tagged for "Cruising" (damn lawmakers!).

Reply to
Greg B.

Everybody duck!!! Kate's getting that god-like mentality again. Happens everytime someone talks about modding something on a Snake!

Reply to
Greg B.

No ... No ... No ... don't invite Californians to come to Washington!! Too many ex-California ultra-liberals already!! We have enough!! :-)

[Of course ... if you liked Ronald Reagan as your Governor ... you're more than welcome!! :-) ]

Cheers!!

Ken

Reply to
Ken

Greg, I lived in Cheney for about three years. Kristen was hatched in Spokane. I would LOVE to move back up there, have to convince Dick though. He's never lived outside the central valley.

K.

| > Kate | >

| |

Reply to
SVTKate

Kate = Conservative - Pro union - Pro Choice - PRO GUNS - grew up with Reagan as Guv'ner. DOn't know any better. I don't litter, I don't lay on my ass and collect welfare or social security for a trumped up reason, I don't like the political circus that California has become and I DON'T think that if I decided to move to Washington State or Hullabaloo YOU would be able to stop me.

*grin*

No I think I'll do it just out of spite. Yup... get me a minivan and a dozen little bratty kids that have no respect for anyone or anything and go on up there. I'll drive while on my cell phone, and doing my make up and sipping a latte (if lucky it will burn me and I can sue) I'll raise the price of property, insist on changing everything to suit me because it isn't like California (even though that is what I was trying to escape) and then maybe I'll become a teacher in a public school so I can take over the state.. one impressionable little mind at a time ....

MUHAHAHAHAHAAA.

(had to Ken... ya hurt my feelings!)

Kate

| > You and Hubby need to 'goose it' on up here to Washington! I took a drive | > through downtown Olympia on a Friday and just had to shake my head. Just | > about every other block was taken up by separate makes of cars. Didn't see | > where the Stang'ers hang out. Will have to try and see if they do without | > getting tagged for "Cruising" (damn lawmakers!). | >

| > -- | > Greg B. | > '01 V6 Convertible Premium Trim Option | > Torch Red | > Mods: K&N air filter, air silencer removed | > Future mods: anything that doesn't blow up my engine! | >

| > > Kate | > >

| |

Reply to
SVTKate