Update 7/23/04 87 300zx

After trying for hours finally got afm out using another one from 84 zx that got for parts still doing same low rpms fine pressing gas suddenly it putts and black smoke coming from exhaust even on idle speed. fixed emissions canister bottom. besides afm should I check something else like egr? used afm is remanufactured python don't know condition. mine is the original one. if AFM to be replaced where shuld I get a remanufactured one? Thanks .......

Reply to
hreyesg

john smith

These don't have a cold start injector.