Buying an Imported 350Z Roadster

Hi

Anyone have any advice on buying an imported Nissan 350Z Roadster, pitfalls, things I should be aware of, things I should ask the dealer etc etc.

Thanks

Richard

Reply to
Richard

Aren't they all imported? ~ Paul aka "Tha Driver"

ThaDriver

Reply to
OniIsan

Warranty, meeting specs for your country so that you can register it, & any other area-specific paperwork involved. I assume since it's already there that it was imported legaly & therefore has passed through customs. HTH, ~ Paul aka "Tha Driver"

ThaDriver

Reply to
john smith