1990 Nissan 300ZX GS 156 k $3,500

156,000 miles Black Coupe w Tan interior

6 Cylinders Automatic, 2 door, 2WD

A/C: Front, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Steering, Bucket Seats, Power Seats, CD Player, Power Windows, Rear Window Defroster, Rear Window Wiper, Alloy Wheels

KBB lists $3750 - the car looks and runs great. The left side of driver's seat a little worn, but otherwise the interior is immaculate.Has a new Alpine stereo. My kids have moved out and I simply don't need a 3rd car sitting in the driveway.

Jim Exton PA

alpc56