1999.5 Nissan Pathfinder Problems...

1999.5 Nissan Pathfinder SE Limited Edition. Bought in Summer 2000, now has 45000 miles. Always kept up with regular scheduled maintainence, no extended trips either.

At 42000 miles the fuel pump went bad and had to be replaced. At 45000 miles the harmonic crank pulley separated and had to be replaced. My mechanic told me he has worked on hundreds of PF and never seen these two parts go bad so fast, before 100000 miles. He thinks this is highly unusual.

My friend, who bought an Isuzu Rodeo the same time I got my PF, is now laughing at me because he has less problems, and his warranty is an obscene

120,000 mile guarantee! O
Reply to
orangetrader