Mitsubishi L200 Double Cab? - is it as good as the Nissan Navara 2.5 double cab?

For the past year or so we've been importing the Mitsubishi and the Navara for around the same price.

I've been thinking of driving one myself and reckon the Mitsubishi beats the Nissan hands down on the road.

But I don't know much about driving off the road and that's what I'm really getting it for - anyone know which is better off the road?

James snipped-for-privacy@maguiresgarage.co.uk

Maguires Garage