2001 pathfinder with P1145 code "Manufacture Contrl Fuel Air Metering"

Hi All,

I have a 2001 pathfinder with 47000 miles that turns on the Check Engine Light every 2000 miles.

The dealer has replaced the trottlre position sensor. Next, they replaced O2 sensors and downloaded new firmware into the computer. The problem still returns. I used a friends OBD-II scanner and got:

P1145 code "Manufacture Contrl Fuel Air Metering"

Any one know what this code means?

Thanks in advance for you help

Joe

Reply to
Joe

I have the same problem. I went to the shop today because the check engine light was on. They didn't have a reference for p-1145 in the book and they reset the light. As I turned out of the shop, it came right back on. They are calling the dealer on Monday. I will post any info as I get it, and would appreciate any help.

Reply to
genovva